- The attempt for the 252 score must be the first shoot of the day.
- 36 arrows (3 doz) for recurve archers to be shot at the specified distance using a 122cm target face and GNAS five zone scoring first 36 arrows count even if part of a round.
- Six sighter arrows are permitted which will not count towards the final score.
- Once the archer has achieved the minimum required score, the 252 badge may be awarded for that distance
- The round can be shoot at the following distances 30yds, 40yds, 50yds, 60yds, 80yds & 100yds.
- There is no restriction on the order of distances in which badges are obtained (i.e. a 50yd badge may be obtained before a shorter distance is attempted, which may then be obtained at a later date).
- You can only claim one 252 score per day.
- Scores to be recorded on Properly Completed Score Sheet
If you want to see the badges you can get for the 252 Award, go have a look at the badges page:
252 awards can also be claimed for Longbow for the below scores. The rest of the rules are the same.