The club is open again, however we are doing so under strict regulations to ensure we minimise risk of spreading the Coronavirus. Below are the rules we currently have in place for this, and all members must adhere to them.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.
- You must book your session before attending – you can’t just turn up. Contact us by phone only between 6-8pm on Wednesdays to book your slot for the following weekend. Cash payments will not be accepted.
- Sessions will 3 hours long (11am-2pm), but if you don’t want to be there for the full 3 hours, please let us know when you call to book.
- We are temporarily charging £7 per person per session to cover the cost of the hall.
- If you have booked and don’t turn up, you will still need to pay the £7.
- Non-members will also be welcome, but all archers must have an ArcheryGB membership card.
- Only 14 archers will be allowed to attend a single session.
- Archers must shoot in details of 1 (only 1 person at the shooting line per target at a time) unless with others of the same household.
- While not shooting, you must wear a face covering.
- Aarchers must distance themselves at least 2 meters from others where possible. If not maintainable, then at least 1 meter at all times.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser, masks and gloves if possible. We will provide some to those who are unable to bring or forget their own, but please try to bring your own if you can.
- All archers must pull their own arrows out from target bosses, and no equipment can be shared (including club equipment). Target bosses, pins and faces will be regularly sanitised. When moving target bosses material gloves must be worn.